Friday, November 5, 2010

Impulse 2.

Dad: We want two kids meals with chicken nuggets, a number 6 large size and ... that's all.

McDonald's worker: Okay your total comes to $14.39

Kid: Dad I want an ice cream cone.

D: You can't have an ice  cream cone.

K:Yes I can, you just have to buy it.

D: I don't want to buy it.

K: Aren't you supposed to make your kids happy? All I want is an ice cream cone.

D: Not today.

K: ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!!!

D: You know what happens to kids that eat ice cream? They get fat,

K: You eat ice cream all the time. So you are fat!

D: Your not getting ice cream.

K: I'll start to cry right now!

D: Your like that girl off of Willy Wonka . "I want it now Daddy!!"

K: At least her Dad gives her what she wants!

D: Oh my word! Okay fine. FINE!!! Can we get a vanilla ice cream cone as well. Here now eat it.

K: I wanted chocolate.

The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment